I encourage externalizing emotions connected to negative attachment and the fears attached. We will process moment by moment emotions while in the present, replacing and compartmentalizing traumatic injury The process can be individual or within your relationships. I am dedicated to the practice of Psychology and helping persons manage their emotion life.
Through selected treatment models to best fit your emotional need, such as Psychodynamic, Psychoanalytic, emotional focused, we will develop the skills to manage your emotional freedom. My experience adapts the integration of theory, insight, and multi-cultural awareness, and healing from unattended, unresolved emotions. The therapeutic process, can be one-on-one, or within your relationships. When working with children, behaviors and emotions are explored through creativity, facilitating a child’s internal world of thoughts and feelings.
Please call me for a free phone consultation at: (310)578-6703
Claire Vines, Psy. D., is fluent speaking in French and Spanish.
- Trauma Therapist
- Consultation/ Assessment/ Evaluation.
- Marriage & Family Psychotherapist, DAPA.
- Trauma Therapist.
Professional Licenses, Certifications, Memberships:
- California Marriage & Family Therapist (CAMFT)
- Diplomate American Psychotherapist Association (DAPA)
- Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- California Institute of Mental Health (CiMH)
- Los Angeles County Psychological Association (LACPA)
- Managing & Adapting Practice (MAP)
- Seeking Safety