Trauma-Focused (TF-CBT), specialist connects with delicate externalizing of the past memories related to Complex Trauma, developmental Trauma, Uncomplicated and Secondary Traumatic injury.
- There are the times, when the inner-self will get lost onto the intense road of external life.
- Find ways of externalizing emotional creativity, leading back home to your authentic-self.
- Remember that you are now in the present.
- Past events are gone. Honor your past. Heal the present.
- You have learned during times that have past, and now you respond differently.
- Different people; different times, years, months, hours, the moment makes that journey.
- The past is your knowledge, whether in dreams, awareness, and the road to emotional freedom.
When we think of a past event, we are actually remembering the last time we thought of the event, not the event itself.
Trauma Focused Therapies are composed of multi-dimensional interventions,
addressing the healing of unattended emotional fears, rage, guilt, dissociation, surrounding painful events, distress, panic, depression, guilt, or shame. It is the reminders of painful memories, which trigger distortion of thoughts in the present.
Treatment plans are based on our consultation and comprehensive assessments and are
Quote: “A person is brought so completely to a stop by a traumatic event which shatters the foundation of his life that he abandons all interest in the present and remains permanently absorbed in mental concentration of the past.” S. Freud.